[SunHELP] [rescue] Here's more spam about my cancer

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Thu Jun 7 13:05:27 CDT 2018

Hello Bill,

just to start off, sorry about your ongoing health issues.  My prayers, and I'm sure that everyone here on these list, go out to you
for a quick and complete recovery.

Unchanged from past transactions, I'm (still) not really an electronic funds guy, unless there is no other choice.

Wondering if I can send money in the form of a check to your "Meadowcroft" street location in Houston, or, if you have a new
address, if you might share that address, possibly behind the scenes, for us to make contributions to.

Hoping you are able to get back on your feet soon,

Jerry Kemp