[SunHELP] [rescue] Here's more spam about my cancer

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 25 10:46:23 CDT 2018

I want to thank everyone who contributed in this last round (including one
person who sent a physical check, that I received on Saturday).

It's allowed me to get within $200 of paying off the last bills from both
hospital stays (including my actual cancer surgery) last year.

Unfortunately I just got a bill for $750 (after insurance) from a CT scan I
had done back in march.. and I have another scan coming up in a couple of
weeks, so I'm looking at a minimum of $3K just in scan bills this year :(

I'll probably end up putting my 2015 Macbook (the USB-C model) up for
sale in the next month or so, to help get caught up.

But, I'm still alive and not ded yet.  Thanks so much for all of your
contributions, kind words, and so forth.

Bill