[SunHELP] Here's more spam about my cancer

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jun 7 12:41:12 CDT 2018

I'll pimp this one more time, then I'll stop bugging y'all...  I want to
thank everyone who has contributed, sent kind words and messages, etc.
There's a lot of days when I wish I could just skip everything and skip
straight to the end, if you know what I mean.. but then I see a funny
Tweet, message on one of the lists, etc, and I keep going.

I'm still going through daily chemo and my med copays and doctor appts are a
couple hundred bucks a month.  This will eventually kill me, but I'm hanging
on as long as possible.  Anything you might be able to contribute will help,
and I thank you greatly.

https://www.gofundme.com/misterbill

--
Bill Bradford