[SunHELP] [50% solved, but need help ; -)]Sol10 - fsck problem / on SunSparc-AXMP

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Mar 30 11:32:51 CDT 2009

Hi,

listmail schrieb:
> metastat says there are problems?
everything was OK before metadetach the submirrors.
> Did you run metaroot to revert vfstab to use the physical slice
no ... why ... if one hd fail, it should work without using metaroot ...
I'm thinking.
> and then metadetach all (secondary) sub mirror(s) before rebooting?
yes
> And after you rebooted did you use metaclear on the (secondary) sub
> mirrors and then metaclear -r each toplevel mirror?
no ... why ?
>   And then perhaps also use metadb to delete the state replicas so
> that metadb -i returns nothing.
ok
> You can still boot right?
yes ... with the first disk after I corrected the
openbootprom-enviroment. But this misconfiguration of the obp was the
reason, that the metadetached mirror-disk didn't start with
inode-errors. I'm thinking, that my way was wrong yesterday.
1. metadetach all submirrors
2. init 5
3. replacing ram-module
4. switch on and boot without any parameters

> please show
> # metastat
Sorry ... german output ;-)

# metastat
d7: Spiegel
    Untergeordneter Spiegel 1: d70
    Kontrolllauf: 1
    Leseoption: roundrobin (Standard)
    Schreiboption: parallel (Standard)
    Grv_e: 12902400 Blvcke (6,2 GB)

d70: Untergeordneter Spiegel von d7
    Grv_e: 12902400 Blvcke (6,2 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten       Status Wiede Hot-Spare
        c1t0d0s7          0     Nein            OK    Ja

d6: Spiegel
    Untergeordneter Spiegel 1: d60
    Kontrolllauf: 1
    Leseoption: roundrobin (Standard)
    Schreiboption: parallel (Standard)
    Grv_e: 12289200 Blvcke (5,9 GB)

d60: Untergeordneter Spiegel von d6
    Grv_e: 12289200 Blvcke (5,9 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten       Status Wiede Hot-Spare
        c1t0d0s6          0     Nein            OK    Ja

d1: Spiegel
    Untergeordneter Spiegel 1: d10
    Kontrolllauf: 1
    Leseoption: roundrobin (Standard)
    Schreiboption: parallel (Standard)
    Grv_e: 4095000 Blvcke (2,0 GB)

d10: Untergeordneter Spiegel von d1
    Grv_e: 4095000 Blvcke (2,0 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten       Status Wiede Hot-Spare
        c1t0d0s1          0     Nein            OK    Ja

d0: Spiegel
    Untergeordneter Spiegel 1: d100
    Kontrolllauf: 1
    Leseoption: roundrobin (Standard)
    Schreiboption: parallel (Standard)
    Grv_e: 6144600 Blvcke (2,9 GB)

d100: Untergeordneter Spiegel von d0
    Grv_e: 6144600 Blvcke (2,9 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten       Status Wiede Hot-Spare
        c1t0d0s0          0     Nein            OK    Ja

d71: Concat/Stripe
    Grv_e: 12902400 Blvcke (6,2 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten  Wiederzuw.
        c1t1d0s7          0     Nein    Ja

d61: Concat/Stripe
    Grv_e: 12289200 Blvcke (5,9 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten  Wiederzuw.
        c1t1d0s6          0     Nein    Ja

d11: Concat/Stripe
    Grv_e: 4095000 Blvcke (2,0 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten  Wiederzuw.
        c1t1d0s1          0     Nein    Ja

d101: Concat/Stripe
    Grv_e: 6144600 Blvcke (2,9 GB)
    Stripe 0:
        Gerdt      Startblock   Daten  Wiederzuw.
        c1t1d0s0          0     Nein    Ja

Device Relocation Information:
Device   Reloc  Device ID
c1t0d0   Ja     id1,sd at SFUJITSU_MAG3182LC___________50002837
c1t1d0   Ja     id1,sd at SFUJITSU_MAG3182LC___________50013362

d101, d11, d61, d71 are the metadetached submirrors

> # metastat -p
# metastat -p
d7 -m d70 1
d70 1 1 c1t0d0s7
d6 -m d60 1
d60 1 1 c1t0d0s6
d1 -m d10 1
d10 1 1 c1t0d0s1
d0 -m d100 1
d100 1 1 c1t0d0s0
d71 1 1 c1t1d0s7
d61 1 1 c1t1d0s6
d11 1 1 c1t1d0s1
d101 1 1 c1t1d0s0

> # metadb -i
# metadb -i
        flags           first blk       block count
     a m  p  luo        16              8192            /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s3
     a    p  luo        8208            8192            /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s3
     a    p  luo        16400           8192            /dev/dsk/c1t1d0s3
     a        u         16              8192            /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s3
     a        u         8208            8192            /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s3
     a        u         16400           8192            /dev/dsk/c1t0d0s3

> # cat /etc/vfstab
#device         device          mount           FS      fsck    mount
mount
#to mount       to fsck         point           type    pass    at boot
options
#
/proc           -               /proc           proc    -       no      -
/dev/md/dsk/d1  -               -               swap    -       no      -
/dev/md/dsk/d0  /dev/md/rdsk/d0 /               ufs     1       no      -
/dev/md/dsk/d6  /dev/md/rdsk/d6 /usr            ufs     1       no      -
/dev/md/dsk/d7  /dev/md/rdsk/d7 /win            ufs     2       yes     -
/devices        -               /devices        devfs   -       no      -
ctfs            -       /system/contract        ctfs    -       no      -
objfs           -       /system/object          objfs   -       no      -
swap            -               /tmp            tmpfs   -       yes     -

BTW. /win is for a SunPCiII-Card

Thank in advance

Michael