[SunHELP] [50% solved, but need help ; -)]Sol10 - fsck problem / on SunSparc-AXMP

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Mon Mar 30 12:39:49 CDT 2009

Hello,

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/817-2530/6mi6gg883?a=view

1. I didn't make metaroot and metaclear to the mirrors on root ... I'm
asking why ?
2. If I metadetach all submirrors of the boot-disk, I'm thinking that I
must be able to boot directly the "first-boot"-disk and the
"mirror-boot"-disk via ok-prompt ... but now I could only boot the
"first-boot"-disk without "1." well ... but the "mirror-boot"-disk-root
is not clean for booting ... may be it's not in sync.
3. I don't remember, how I solved this problem in the past. I'm
thinking: metadetach the submirror, upgrading with patch-cluster the
"first-disk", looking for working of the "first-disk", metattach the
submirrors if everything is working ... if not, I boot the metadetached
mirror and make with metattach the sync to the "first-disk" to the
original state.

Where is my mistake now ?

Thanks Michael