[SunHELP] [50% solved, but need help ; -)]Sol10 - fsck problem / on SunSparc-AXMP

listmail listmail at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 30 10:53:38 CDT 2009

metastat says there are problems?  Did you run metaroot to revert vfstab
to use the physical slice and then metadetach all (secondary) sub
mirror(s) before rebooting?  And after you rebooted did you use
metaclear on the (secondary) sub mirrors and then metaclear -r each
toplevel mirror?  And then perhaps also use metadb to delete the state
replicas so that metadb -i returns nothing.   You can still boot right?

please show
# metastat

# metastat -p

# metadb -i