[SunHELP] actual, not average CPU load?

Brigance, Leslie V, WCS lbrigance at att.com
Mon Mar 6 10:17:43 CST 2006

Speaking from my experience, you are asking for a miracle.
There are good performance tools available, but anything which gave you
the kind of accuracy and timing you are asking for would carry so much
overhead that the tool itself would distort your information to the
point
of uselessness.
Hopefully others have better options/opinions for you.