[SunHELP] Need info for sun magazine

Vikas Gandhi VGandhi at quark.co.in
Fri Jun 27 03:02:50 CDT 2003

Hi All
  I want to subscribe for a free magazine from Sun (like I have for Oracle).
this also gives free access to oracle S/W also (User Editions). I have
browsed thru their site also but I am not able to find anything significant
about it. Though we have a plenty of Sun Servers and user other sun-products
also, we really do not even come to know if any upgrade /patch of sun
OS/compilers have come. So I would love to have a newsletter/magazine where
info+knowledge+other details can be found.

Regards
Vikas