[SunHELP] Need info for sun magazine

Bret Adams bret at fabrikant.com
Fri Jun 27 10:09:24 CDT 2003

Check sysadminmag.com  They have a Solaris Corner which has some good
articles pertaining to the SUN world.  Also, there is a new way to do
patches.  Instead of the patchcheck, Sun developed the Patch
Manager.  Check sunsolve.sun.com.  Also check bigadmin.com.  Sun runs or is
affiliated with this site for good admin tricks with SUN products.

Bret