[SunHELP] (no subject)

Suchitra N Chilmakuru csuchitr at in.ibm.com
Wed Mar 27 02:31:42 CST 2002

Hi ,

     My present setup has 2 SSA 112's ( mirrored) and 2 SSA114's( mirrored)
i need to migrate all to A5200 disk arrays .
But SSA112s and SSA114s use a dfferent hardware setup as regards to A5200
disk arrays .
I will be connecting my A5200 disk arrays with FCAL SBUS host adapters.
while as my SSA's are on SCSI interface.

Also my SSA112's are being used for the root disk group. root  filesyetem
is encapsulated.
SSA112's contains 12 4.2GB harddisks .
The new A5200 disk arrays will contain 7 * 36.4 GB hardisks .

Is there any document to help me plan the migration with out loosing the
data..

Please advice ...

Thanks
Suchitra