[SunHELP] Thoughts / Comments on HDS wanted

Nick Steel (lists) mrlist at noid.org
Thu Mar 21 19:02:46 CST 2002

Hi Folks -

The shop I'm in uses almost exclusively, EMC Symmetrix's. Overall I'm pretty
happy with them, but we're looking at replacing a couple of 3939's that are
comming up on lease soon so I'm looking around to what else is out there on
the 9+ TB useable scale of things. Other than EMC, the first company that
jumps to mind is HDS. I'd be intersted in hearing from folks on their
experiences (good and bad) with the HDS stuff.

Thanks!

-Nick