[SunHELP] Allowing 1 telnet login session per userid.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 18:44:06 CDT 2002

Ajit,

Out of curiousity, why?

But, more to your point, why not run a cron job that
will scan the active logins and report anyone with
more than one telnet session?

I'm thinking something based on who -q or who -u
perhaps... You could simply log the results, and see
if this is really a problem, then have notices mailed
to the users that break with your policy. If the
problems persist, then you could cancel all sessions
when more than one session exists...

Just a thought, hope this helps,

Lionel