[SunHELP] Allowing 1 telnet login session per userid.

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 16:36:48 CDT 2002

Ajit,

I was wondering if it might be better to somehow limit
the amount of processor time a given user can take?
That is probably your real goal, since one a user
starts a telnet session they can start any amount of
jobs they like aand consume as much of your system
resources as they like...

I suspect there is something in SOlaris to allow that
kind of quota/limit imposition...

Lionel