[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Michael Horton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 22 10:35:45 CDT 2001

Stefan,

Being the author of the email you quoted, I find your
comments quite enjoyable.  It is not often that my
words are important enough to be mis-quoted, that is,
taken out of context in such a deft manner.  Albeit
left-handed, it is quite a compliment to have one's
words so skillfully twisted.

I take it that you agree with the the terrorist's
attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
That is, you agree that the killing/murder of innocent
people at non-military establishments is what needs to
be done.

Thank you!

Michael Horton
Today I am a New Yorker!