[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

Stefan Skoglund sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 21 14:02:44 CDT 2001

Michael Horton wrote:
> ships to the Meditterranean Sea and destroyed their
> operation and cleared those sea-ways and made sea
> trade and travel safe for all ships in that part of

Hrrmmm, US businessmen bought the pirates plunder.
Well, maybe not the plunder of thoose particular pirates
but american businessmen bought the plunder from french
and or british sponsored pirates.

Have you never heard of prize moneys ??

> Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma bomber/terrorist, was
> captured, tried, and executed.  The work of his
> operation was was stopped.  This has happened in our
> lifetimes and is easily remembered.

did you got a scapegoat or the real perperator. Remember
that McVeight can't tell you now.

> withdraw from world affairs whether it is a small or
> large withdrawal.  The police agencies tell us that

Hrmm, no they want to move your policy and thinking in
a certain way and well if moslem americans starts to distrust
christian americans it is only a bonus.

> History has also shown us that Americans are a
> peace-loving people.  We want our liberties and
Hrmm, ask the spaniards (remember the american-spanish war in 1898), ask
the nicaraguans, ask the inhabitants of Kambodja.