[SunHELP] Re: Terrorism

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 13:49:13 CDT 2001

>My only hope is that the bulk of the population does not
>think about retribution just yet, and that we think clearly
>about our future. I am a peace loving person, and personally
>agree with what history has shown us: Attacking terrorists
>does not stop terrorism.

I seem to recall a few terrorist supporters quieting down after attacks.

>We need to talk to others, in our country and especially others
>about how to more secure ourselves against this sort of attack.
>Anyone been through an airport as of late? I can tell you
>that we, ourselves, are mostly to blame for this tragedy.

You can't. There is no way to secure the entire nation against terrorist attacks. Security is a wonderful idea, but so is erasing terrorism.

-Christof
(who knows that you can't just go out and stamp out terrorism in a week. making their lives too difficult in a survival sense to bother planning big attacks is possible. and they are NOT all suicidal martyrs)