[SunHELP] HD 20 Gb installed on Solaris 2.6

Hichael Morton sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 23:40:33 CDT 2001

Harry,

There is a OBP flash that you should apply to your Ultra 10.  It is a
free download from Sun (www.sun.com).  It should permit your Ultra 10 to
see ~15GB.  There is a software patch to permit your Ultra 10 to see the
entire ~20GB.  I believe it is the patch 108794.  This is also a free
download from my understanding.

Hope this helps,

MH