[SunHELP] Hardware or Tape

Katsuyoshi Charles M. Civ PACAF AIS sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 17:21:19 CST 2001

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0B25D.A29C5170

Thanks for the info.  Not being a hardware guy, I am not sure I understand
your suggestion, "Check the cabling all the way on the chain where tape
drive is, make sure chain is terminated properly."  This is an internal
drive.  Can you be a little bit more specific on what a chain is and where
it terminates?

Thanks again,
Charles

 <<Charles M. Katsuyoshi (E-mail).vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01C0B25D.A29C5170
	filename="Charles M. Katsuyoshi (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Katsuyoshi;Charles
FN:Katsuyoshi Charles M. Civ PACAF AIS