[SunHELP] Good Solaris 7 Getting started/reference

Tige D. Chastain sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 12 23:25:02 CST 2001

Could someone recommend a good book for Solaris 7.  I have a couple
years experience in administrating Linux servers, but need to brush up
on my Solaris knowledge.  I've seen several boots on Solaris, but don't
have enough knowledge to evaluate which would be best for me.  I'm
specifically looking for installation, configuration, and
administration.  Also, any documentation covering the Sparc OpenBoot
PROM would be helpful (I'm sure I can find that on the net somewhere).

Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

Tige Chastain
tigechastain at home.com