[SunHELP] Good Solaris 7 Getting started/reference

Nicholas Pesce sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 13 09:37:01 CST 2001

The funny part is that the best documentation I have found is not a book.
(per say).  The best documentation I have found is on http://docs.sun.com

I know you were asking for a book, but you can download the PDF files and
print them out.  There are several books I have read, but really none of
them come close to the web documentation. (at least in my opinion).