[SunHELP] Telnet from sun to windows2000

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 16:00:43 CDT 2001

There's some setting in the win2k telnetd you need to adjust, I believe it
only allows windows clients to connect by default.
I think it's the NTLM option, rtfm.

OpenBSD 2.9 i386
 1:53PM  up 1 day, 16:41, 2 users, load averages: 0.31, 0.17, 0.12
Memory: Real: 18M/32M act/tot  Free: 92M  Swap: 4K/128M used/tot