[SunHELP] Telnet from sun to windows2000

Thomas Cameron sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 12:37:50 CDT 2001

Brilliant response.  Let's get those new folks to stick around by helping
out like this more often.

To the original poster:  Can each of the machines, the Windows box and the
Sun box, resolve each other via hosts file of DNS?

The hosts file is in /etc on the Sun box, and in
c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc on the Windows machine.

If they can't resolve each other, it can really cause weird behavior.

Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT