[SunHELP] hello

Rupesh Ramesh Gandhi (SSD-BLRSJP-SIP) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 2 23:19:19 CDT 2001

Sirs,

	I have installed Solaris 2.7 on a Intel based machine ...
but I have a slight porblem it didnt detect my network card ...
which is 82558 very popular n cheap in the market ...
could nebody please suggest me the proper network driver for the same ??

	There is one more problem with the machine ... its not able
to detect my Cirrus Logic graphics card also .. there is some problem with
the
resolution can u suggest me drivers for that too ...

	Thanking all u great people in advance ...

Regards
Rupesh Gandhi