[SunHELP] IP MultiPathing

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 17 02:46:48 CST 2001

Hi everybody,

With solaris 8 (07/01), I configure a MultiPathing group of two interfaces
(eri0 & eri1) where eri1 is a standby interface.
In the MultiPathing /etc/default/mpathd configuration  file, I set the
parameter FAILBACK to no.
So, no automatic Failback when a repair is detected.
Can anybody tell me how to failback manualy without rebooting the system ?
I whould like to failback manualy without interrupting the net
service...(without disconnecting cables)
users must not stop working while I failback the interface...

Thanks in advance.