[SunHELP] Screen Saver Password?

Henderson, David sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 07:14:40 CST 2001

I've seen a similar thing before on an E3000.

Once the screensaver kicked in it would not appear to recognise your password.

What was actually going on was the password field did not have the focus.

When you move the mouse about you may see a very small dot moving around on the screen as well.  This is your mousepointer.

Try clicking it on the password field and try entering your password.

Probably not the solution required but you never know.

Regards

David Henderson
Solaris Admin/Oracle DBA
Computacenter