[SunHELP] jumpstart

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 14 19:03:06 CDT 2001

>Just set up the netinstall server as directed in the instructions,
>there shouldn't be any extra magic if the OS versions don't match.

right, just different OS instal images.

>Casper (the Solaris FAQ guy) has a nice JumpStart/AutoInstall
>reference configuration on his ftp server.  There's also an example on
>one of the
>Solaris install CD-ROMs in the Misc directory.

yah, I know about the examples, and I did work with finish scripts
before (though the work at that site was so partitioned I couldn't
work on anything else in the jumpstart process)

I'll look at Casper's configs. I was just looking for more involved
fules, to see what else people were doing.

Thankks!
Christof (who now has to build a router)