[SunHELP] question about a raid chassis.

Bran Tregare sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 16:11:51 CDT 2001

I have an opportunity to get a sun raid chassis cheap, it is a 540-3085
chassis, it's kind of purple colored and has 7 drive slots.  it uses SCA
drives, How can I tell if it's Differential or SE?  there is no marking on
the circuit board in it :(  and is $50 a good price for it?

  on another note, I have a couple 370-2435 Differential raid controllers
for some sort of raid chassis, they are about 8" square.  they are missing
their ram. it looks like they do 6 channels, looking at the Symbios logic
SCSI chips (there are 6 of them)