[SunHELP] WTB/Trade:: 605-1495

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 12:51:46 CDT 2001

ok, i now know that my DAS NPI FDDI card in an xbox doesn't work, so i now
have no more cards to try in my sparc5, none of them work.  *sigh*

so, does anyone have a DAS SBus FDDI card part number 605-1495 (X1016A) that
they would be willing to part with or trade for?  i've got a DAS NPI card and
a wide variety of SAS cards (both Sun and NPI) that are all known to work in
the sparc20, but don't work in the sparc5.  if you have one of the cards i need
and it just happens to be in something that supports the NPI cards would you
be willing to trade for my DAS card?  or i'm willing to outright buy it if
you've got a spare but don't need a replacement card.

thanks!!!!

-brian

ps: please contact me off list.