[SunHELP] question about a raid chassis.

Robo sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 17:10:06 CDT 2001

Hi
Looks like you have a disk tray from an rsm2000 raid array.
>From the FE manual it looks like it is differential in with
single ended disks. If you check out the documents for
a3000 on docs.sun.com they should tell you.

The 540-2435 is a Differential SCSI Array Controller without Memory
for the controller unit in a RSM2000 or an A3000.

No idea of the value though'
HTH
John