[Sunhelp] Ouchie. Will be away for a few days

Fletcher, Joe joe.fletcher at Metapack.com
Thu Sep 21 15:42:33 CDT 2000

Hi,

I know how you feel. Just put in two HP L2000s 52Kgs each plus an H12
Autoraid 63Kgs
in non-HP racking. We didn't even bother with the UPS kit!

Cheers

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
Sent: 21 September 2000 21:01
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org; workstations at workstations.org
Subject: [Sunhelp] Ouchie. Will be away for a few days

I may or may no,t be responding to administrative requests for the lists for
the next 3-4 days; I've been ordered to stay away from keyboards and typing-
type things as I injured both wrists (pulled ligaments) while rackmounting
an E450 yesterday at work.  So, doctor is ordering me to stay in wrist
splints
for 72 hours, and I cant type worth diddly with them on, even hunt-and-peck.

So, see yall in a few days.

bill

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR