[Sunhelp] E3500 SERVER ...

shivraj yadav shivrajyadav at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 03:45:55 CDT 2000

Hi Friends,

I have an E3500 server with 2 I/O+ cards, 2 CPU cards with 4 CPU's, 2 GB
RAM, one IB which connects the internal FCAL HDD's.

As per the manual, it says i should terminate the I/O+ board which is there
on slot 1, with a terminator. Now when i do that .... by internal CDROM
drive & DAT drive are not getting detected (when i checked with probe-scsi)&
i am not able to access those.
I am able to access those only if i remove it. Now, can anyone tell me where
the problem is ..... orelse is the manual go'in crazy ????
I also have to connect a SUN storeedge L1000 jukebox to it, but, the same
problem repeated.

Can anyone help me out of this ???
Thanks in advance....
SHIVRAJ