[Sunhelp] File system problem

Ben Dougherty benjamind at miles33.co.uk
Thu May 4 10:07:03 CDT 2000

What command did you use to move the directories?

You may want to look at why your /usr is filling up as it should stay
reasonably static. It's a good idea to use another directory for adding
new commands etc like /usr/local/bin or new libs like /usr/local/lib,
and have /usr/local a symbolic link to another partition(slice).

Ben.