[Sunhelp] Problem: Memory Upgrade Netra t1

Stefan Neuwirth neuwirth at belwue.de
Thu May 4 09:02:05 CDT 2000

Hi there,

I've a problem concerning a memory upgrade of a netra t1. The system
was shipped with one 64MB memory board and we purchased a second 512MB
board. I've installed the second board following the instructions
shipped with the netra and the memory board, but I can't get the board
electrically connected due to the four distance keepers between the two
boards. Has anyone a simular problem or an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Let me point out, that both memory modules work fine as a single
module directly connected to the motherboard.

Beat regards
  Stefan

--
-- Stefan Neuwirth ---------------------------- mailto:neuwirth at belwue.de --
   Computing Centre University of Stuttgart        phone: +49 711 685 7225