[Sunhelp] apache

Jeff elslooj at goldeninter.net
Mon May 1 13:30:08 CDT 2000

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I remember one of the apache packages on
sunfreeware.com (might have been for 2.6) was set up to listen on port 8080.  So
take a browser and say http://ipaddressofthewebserver:8080 and see if that works.
If so, look for that line in httpd.conf and change it to 80.  Then resart the server
and you should be good to go.

Jeff