[Sunhelp] sunPCi question

Fuerst, Robert C. (Chris) robert.fuerst at sylvania.com
Sun Apr 30 06:41:43 CDT 2000

Last time we tried using a sunpc sbus card there was a "addendum" sheet on
installing it with windows 95 and how to work the routing. We could get the
thing to talk around the subnet but never through to the other machine on
the other hubs.  The way that worked is each had to have it's OWN IP address
so your are on the right track.  If they have the same subnet you should not
be having all those problems with routes (or even need them), so I am with
Greg on that one.  You did fix the hosts file correct?  You may also need an
ethers file.
Without calling technical support from the company we never would have known
about it.
We eventually went with a windows terminal server and Citrix metaframe
environment anyway.