[Sunhelp] sunPCi question

Tom Jones tjones at statesman.com
Sun Apr 30 13:36:26 CDT 2000

For the SunPCI card to communicate with the Ultra5 and back, both platforms have
to have
a default route set to the router on that subnet.  For example, on my SunPCI
card,
I have a batch file in the startup folder, with default route set for the
Ultra5, using the router:
route add ultra5-ip router-ip

on the Ultra5, I have an rc script with:
route add sunpci-ip router-ip

Tom Jones