[Sunhelp] Things are progressing......

BSD Bob bobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 4 11:55:53 CDT 2000

>......  From
> my point of view (and theirs), both parties involved are satisfied with the
> results.  I'll keep everyone posted, and keep looking at the web site!
>
> It also looks like I may establish some kind of "working relationship"
> within Sun as well in the near future.

Excellent, Bill!

Kudos, and we are all glad reasonable outcomings ensueth.
(I really did not want to take sledge hammers to all my suns, but
that thought did occur...(:+{{... [perhaps good for something like
some CNN prsmanship as a last resort if it were needed?]).

> Thanks, everyone, for your support - without it, I'd be using NotePad to
> start working on NTHELP.ORG right about now. 8-)

We all are supportive and appreciative of your efforts!

NT...Nah, nah, nah.....whew!   That would be a kneejerk, for sure.....(:+}}...

Mebbie, OLDENVAXEN.ORG or something alternatively?.....(:+\\.....NT...puke!

Good LUck, for sure, and may our cause lead to everyone's, including
the legalese suit's, sunrescueenlightenment!

Olden suns are like a fine wine.... they mature gracefully with age.....
(and still make fine lowendian workhorses.....).

Bob