[Sunhelp] Things are progressing.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 4 11:17:45 CDT 2000

Thanks, Chris, for your update.. I spoke to Sun's lawyer again today, and
its the first time I've seen a lawyer apologize without actually apologizing.
8-)  Basically - check the web site; sun will be issuing a statement in the
next 24 to 48 hours that will indicate how this has all been resolved.  From
my point of view (and theirs), both parties involved are satisfied with the
results.  I'll keep everyone posted, and keep looking at the web site!

It also looks like I may establish some kind of "working relationship"
within Sun as well in the near future.

Thanks, everyone, for your support - without it, I'd be using NotePad to
start working on NTHELP.ORG right about now. 8-)

Bill

--
| Bill Bradford | mrbill at mrbill.net |