[Sunhelp] Netra setup.

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Sep 13 22:41:50 CDT 1999

If there is no keyboard attached, it should send all output to serial A.  It
will probably start with an error and go into the prom since/if there is no
os installed.  You should be able to run the install as you normally would,
although with a text interface rather than the openwindows one (for
Solaris7).  Make sure to use a cable with the correct pinouts; if they're
wrong you probably won't get anything at all.  That should be all there is
to it!
	Greg