[Sunhelp] Netra setup.

Jonathan Eisch jeisch at boku.net
Mon Sep 13 22:23:57 CDT 1999

Hi All,

I'm incharge of a Netra that my school owns.  They are those rack
mountable headless, keyboard and mouseless Ultras.  I've never installed
a headless box before.  I'm guessing I put a terminal (or something with
terminal software) on the serial port, toss the Solaris install disk in
the cd-rom and start it up.  Will this send all of the 'normal' output
to the terminal, and let me run the install program?  I have experence
installing solaris on my SparcStation 5 (typical setup, with a
framebuffer), and various other suns with heads.

As always, any information that somewhat relates to this topic will be
much appreciated (though some of it tends to be sent to write-protected
media).

-Jonathan