[Sunhelp] Server colocation / hosting services?

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Tue Sep 14 01:04:42 CDT 1999

I'm looking to give the new Sunhelp.Org server a better-connected (i.e.,
multihomed) place to reside when I finally put it into service.  Can anybody
recommend a good ISP that provides cheap colocation, or a decent colo provider
like Exodus, etc?  I need to find a place where I can put up the Ultra1 box
as cheap as possible, since I'm just a broke sysadmin at this point...

I dont need physical access to the machine to do the day-to-day maintenance,
etc.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."