[Sunhelp] I need to close concexion

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Jun 24 15:30:47 CDT 1999

Hi all,

I've located the package name it's called autolog. The package is
available for Linux but should be easely ported to other OS's
included Solaris. The package is available from the metalab ftp site
Here is the LSM.

Begin3
Title:          Autolog
Version:        0.35
Entered-date:   October 21, 1998
                are idle for a specified amount of time.   A configuration
                file allows you to specify different idle times and logout
                rules for different users, groups, tty lines, etc.