[Sunhelp] banner !!!

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Jun 24 14:42:17 CDT 1999

Look at the printer administration pages for solaris the info is there ...
However I have the banner generation turned of here at my site for pinters
just print the file and use the -nobanner option

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976