[Sunhelp] /bin/login file corrupted any suggestions ?

Nicolas Rolland nico at frantel.com
Thu Jul 29 15:24:58 CDT 1999

Hi we had a little problem on one of our file on a Sparc station 5 /
70mhz
with solaris 2.5.1 with some generic patch...

We were very unlocky coz one of our file got corrupt ... (cross linked )

and it happend to be the /bin/login file...

Can anyone out on the list can send me by email a solaris 2.5.1
/bin/login software that is working so I can get back in my sparc :)

this email may sound funny but it's the simple truth...

Have a good day all...
Nicolas
nico at frantel.com