[Sunhelp] ? the bunddled SDS vs. the server edition of

Tubbs, Derric L Derric.Tubbs at West.Boeing.com
Tue Jul 27 07:20:08 CDT 1999

You _do_ have to buy an extra piece of software to control the jukeboxes
with SB (aka Networker).  Be forewarned though, SB can be an absolute
nightmare.  We've had nothing but trouble with it on our E3500 and 7 tape
DLT 4700.  It couldn't accurately control this jukebox to save its life!
And that is with all the latest patches and versions from Sun.  We're on our
way to getting Netbackup.