[Sunhelp] X

Wes Hofmann wes at level3.com
Tue Jul 27 07:56:07 CDT 1999

Perhaps someone can help me with this:  A while ago, I observed a utility
that would now be invaluable to me.  Here is how it was used.  On machine
A, an X display was open.  In that display, the user was able to bring up
a window that was its own X display for machine B.  By X display, I mean,
a complete X display in a window, with window manager and everything.  Not
just an exported application.  Do any of you know what this utility is
called?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wes Hofmann