[SPARCbook] Wanted ADTX adapter

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:08:12 CDT 2005

Well i found two adapters on ebay, the seller will only ship to north
America (I'm in uk) waiting to find out if he'll make an exception.
If not anyone willing to act as a middle man?? I'll cover all costs. Or
go halfs on one each.

I have 2 3gx's with still provide a great service to me.
One already has a 6 gig disk installed. I used to keep one machine at
work and the other at home and just carry the hard disk in my pocket.
Now I'm between jobs, their both at home and i want to upgrade the maxed
out 1.2 gig in the second machine!!

I can stick to solaris 2.6  but would like to get slightly more modern
(well less ancient)!!! I have played with Netbsd but I like to run
Solaris on these machines.