[SPARCbook] [rescue] Wanted ADTX adapter

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Oct 31 12:57:16 CST 2005

On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 05:38:50PM +0000, Gary Goddard wrote:
> Just as an update to my question about disk size on the newer adtx
> interfaces.
> I've just swaped my 6.4 gig for a 40 gig everything is working ok with
> solaris 2.6 5/98.
>
> Now just got to figure what to do with all this disk space ;-)

First thing I did when I got the additional diskspace was set up
NetBSD's pkgsrc, works fine under Solaris, even 2.6, mostly.  There are
a few things that don't want to compile (anything using gtk2, some gtk1
stuff seems to be OK, like gimp1.  Gimp2 was a no-go).  I figured I'd
wait them out till Michael got NetBSD fully functional on our little
boxes.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org