[SPARCbook] powersupply for RDI Ultrabook

Heigl Florian - Munich-MR - external fheigl at munichre.com
Fri Jul 15 07:48:19 CDT 2005

> Hi,
> Considering buying a RDI Ultrabook, however it doesn't come with a
> powersupply. Anyone know where I might aquire one? Found one
> on ebay for
> $79, do they get any cheaper then that?
> thanks.

I found my Ultrabook II (which has no RAM and thus doesn't work/boot
anyhow) will work fine with a quite standard power supply for
PIV Fujitsu-Siemens laptops. If I remember correctly, they use 18V DC,
maybe 19V DC, but just check it, it should be written on the Ultrabooks
base plate.
Those power supplies go for approximately $20 :)

Best wishes,
Florian