[SPARCbook] powersupply for RDI Ultrabook

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jul 13 12:34:32 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Erek Dyskant
> That sounds about like the going rate for them.  For my RDI sparcbook,
> it takes 5 amps at 12volts, which is a much higher draw than most other
> devices.
>
> You might also try looking at the usual electronics suppliers (digikey,
> etc.) to see if they have a better deal.

For my RDI Powerlite I used one of the 12V campling converters - the ones
that allow you to use 12V accessories in the house.  I cut and soldered a
new end on the wire and it works just fine.

Though admittedly not having another 32M for my Powerlite has limited my
use of it lately...

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous